Exploring the debugger
Most developers lean towards Chrome or Firefox for development because those browsers have the best developer tools. Other browsers also provide developer tools, sometimes with special features, but are usually playing “catch-up” to Chrome or Firefox. So most developers have a “favorite” browser and switch to others if a problem is browser-specific.
- This can optimize page load performance and troubleshoot problems with requests.
- Every time a web page loads, the browser creates a Document Object Model, or DOM, of the page.
- The survey assesses each technology based on their retention ratio and user count.
- You need to be able to quickly scan that object and check for errors in formatting or content.To do that, you will expand the object and format it, wasting valuable time.
- It tests the code serially which enables flexible and accurate reports.